My Life As A Princess

Okay, I'm not really a princess but it's definitely a close call. This blog is a product of love. Everybody should know about the cool things in life and sometimes also about the not-so-cool.

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Who Said So?

I went to see “Because I Said So” mainly for the cast. I absolutely LOVE Diane Keaton, Mandy Moore can do a good job when given a good script, Lauren Graham and Stephen Collins are sweethearts and Gabriel Macht is HOT - *swoon*. The film is okay, just that, a lukewarm, lighthearted, 90 minutes of entertainment. It’s a single-story film based on a Mother trying to get her youngest daughter to find the right man. It’s your typical mother-daughter bonding story with a splash of romanticism and a very pretty picture. I loved the wardrobe selection!

It’s perfect for a rental to watch with the girls on pajama night or a good Mom and Daughter evening of watching girly films. Whatever you do, don’t take your boyfriend!





*He gets a picture just because he's so HOT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home