My Life As A Princess

Okay, I'm not really a princess but it's definitely a close call. This blog is a product of love. Everybody should know about the cool things in life and sometimes also about the not-so-cool.

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Super Bowl - Cowboy Style

This post comes in a little late but I can't fail to deliver the excitement of the Super Bowl at The Saddle Ranch Chop House on Sunset Boulevard. This western themed restaurant serves up very tasty meals, bull rides and signature drinks that will blow you off your chair. The Saddle Ranch has been for many a home away from home for socializing with a western charm and to newcomers it is an instant source of awe.

I'm the kind of person that gets bored with places easily but here, no matter how many times I visit, it's always an amazing, fun time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home