My Life As A Princess

Okay, I'm not really a princess but it's definitely a close call. This blog is a product of love. Everybody should know about the cool things in life and sometimes also about the not-so-cool.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Sexy Babe, An Evening of Pretty.

Every 4 to 6 weeks I religiously visit my stylist. Throughout the years, she's moved from salon to salon trying to make the best fit and I have followed her like a love-stricken pup. She's finally found the perfect match for her skills and talent and has made M2Studio her home.

My visit yesterday consisted of a trim, color and scalp treatment. We chatted; I got to know the lovely girls that work there and had an awesome 3 hours of beauty paradise. This place has a great vibe, they really listen to your needs and work hard at giving you what you want. I've experienced that you tell your stylist what you want and they give you what they think you should have, that's so not the case with M2 Studio Salon & Spa. They rock!

I'm ready for my next visit, I actually can't wait! For now, call them, ask for Vanessa and thank me later.

*They're located in Toluca Lake by all the studios, on the corner of Riverside & Pass. Telephone Number: 818.843.0231.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home