My Life As A Princess

Okay, I'm not really a princess but it's definitely a close call. This blog is a product of love. Everybody should know about the cool things in life and sometimes also about the not-so-cool.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Belated Happy New Year's Wish

Belated Happy New Year's Wish

With the Holidays officially over and the buzz of shopping, calorie-packed meals, heavy drinking and endless socializing put in the past, avoiding exhaustion and keeping up with new year resolutions become the new trend. My resolutions? To become more conscious about my health, spend more time doing things that I really want to do and have been avoiding for silly reasons and living with happy and good thoughts for a positive lifestyle.

To my readers: Happy New Year! May this year be healthy and happy and fabulous, just like me!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home