My Life As A Princess

Okay, I'm not really a princess but it's definitely a close call. This blog is a product of love. Everybody should know about the cool things in life and sometimes also about the not-so-cool.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Oh My! You're Delicious, Camilo!

Camilo's in Eagle Rock is like the pirate's hidden treasure. What's the best part about it? That I found it!

It started out as a catering company on York Boulevard in Highland Park with a small café attached in the back, and in no time, the café had outgrown its venue and owners Camilo and Amelia Gonzalez moved their operations to a large building smack on Colorado Boulevard in Eagle Rock.

I was there for dinner but I've heard they're famous for their delicious breakfasts. I'm only going to say my food was incredibly delectable, the service was prompt and the locale is adorable.

Here are some reviews:

"When our food arrived, all of us just put fork to plate and between sounds like 'Mmmmm...' ate our food and barely even made eye contact with each other! It was amazing."

"This is one of the best places I've eaten at... I love the style of the place, I love the food there."


- Yelp!

(There is no picture and I don't believe they have a website. Additional sources: LA Weekly)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home