My Life As A Princess

Okay, I'm not really a princess but it's definitely a close call. This blog is a product of love. Everybody should know about the cool things in life and sometimes also about the not-so-cool.

Monday, October 29, 2007

The Dive Bar & The Nightmare!

Over the weekend, Los Angeles was booming with costume parties and music festivals crowded with Angelenos dressed as ghouls, in sexy outfits or wacky put-togethers. Usually, I would have been one of the many lining up to join in all the madness but this time around I decided to take it easy and chill with friends.

The Dive Bar

A couple of friends and I went to Culver City to a little bar called The Scarlet Lady, now, I'm not really into dive bars but my friends were there and the night had that funky vibe that makes everything alright. I probably won’t go there again but I have to say it was fun!



3D Nightmare

On Sunday, I had a chance to visit the El Capitan Theatre and watch The Nightmare Before Christmas in 3D. The first time I saw this film in '93, I thought it was fabulous, but watching it in 3D was completely amazing! I was totally blown away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home