My Life As A Princess

Okay, I'm not really a princess but it's definitely a close call. This blog is a product of love. Everybody should know about the cool things in life and sometimes also about the not-so-cool.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Red Meats in NYC

Mojitos, Carbs & Fat

I was in New York for work again and again, I met my dear Alanna for dinner. She works in the Village and I met her there, where on the corner of Greenwich & 7th we found Bone Lick Park, a joint that serves $3 mojitos all day, not to mentioned smoked (really smoked, like on a real wood pit) bbq ribs and pulled Carolina pork. The corn bread was fairly alright and the turkey burger Alanna had looked delish but the real kudos go to the awesome service and chill atmosphere.

We walked out with a full tummy, updated on all gossip and slightly drunk! Totally awesome dudes... Pretty unhealthy too!



More Reds, Still Not Healthy, Deliciously Amazing!

I was a carnivore! On another occasion, in between shopping, I stopped at New York Burger Co, a fast food style burger joint with a real fire pit where they grill your lean ground beef right in front of you! They have toppings like Portobello Mushrooms, applewood smoked bacon, fresh mango salsa, Cabot Cheddar Cheese, all for the price of a sloppy burger elsewhere. I had a burger, a salad and a soda and enjoyed every single bite! There's no reason to go to a franchise having this around!



*Side note: I think this is a franchise... A really good one though. Yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home