My Life As A Princess

Okay, I'm not really a princess but it's definitely a close call. This blog is a product of love. Everybody should know about the cool things in life and sometimes also about the not-so-cool.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Lucky Tuesday Night Drink

After work, my friend Silvana joined me for a healthy hike followed by a home-cooked meal and brainstorming of the perfect place for a Tuesday night drink. She told me about The Good Luck Bar in Silverlake and we headed there. She promised I would love it and I did, it's cozy and cute, decorated with chinese lanterns, wooden partitions, red wall paper, porcelain vases and a bar that carries signature drinks with names like The Good Luck, Shanghai Surprise and a Rose Whiskey garanteed to knock you off your chair.

Perfect for a week-day drink! Totally adorable!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home