My Life As A Princess

Okay, I'm not really a princess but it's definitely a close call. This blog is a product of love. Everybody should know about the cool things in life and sometimes also about the not-so-cool.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Back In Town: Tales Of Prix Fixe.

Prix Fixe in New York

As usual, New York City is fascinating to me. It was my first time visiting in the summer time and although I really like it better when it's cold, it was still wonderful.

I met with one of my friends from high school for lunch at Tabla, a restaurant that pairs American food with Indian influences, where we caught up on all stories and gossip. The company was fabulous and the food was delicious! We had their 3-course summer prix fixe lunch with very tasty perfect-sized portions of the freshest ingredients and exotic flavors!

This is one of New York's hottest spots for lunch and dinner with a bread bar on the main level and a main dining room upstairs. The dining room requires reservations (which we were lucky to have) and the bread bar is casual yet trendy and exquisite.




Prix Fixe in Los Angeles

Upon my arrival to L.A., I set up a dinner date with S and to keep up with the yummy prix fixe tastes from the East Coast, we decided to check out Luna Park where on Mondays, they have something called the Starving Artist Prix Fixe Menu featuring goat cheese fondue, lentil and tomatoes topped salmon, Spaghettis with basil-tomatoe sauce and other options giving you a 3-course meal for the price of a latte and a movie. Their establishment is adorable, the service a little shaky but it's a great deal for the quality of the food.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home