My Life As A Princess

Okay, I'm not really a princess but it's definitely a close call. This blog is a product of love. Everybody should know about the cool things in life and sometimes also about the not-so-cool.

Monday, October 01, 2007

Raving - Nocturnal Adventures.

I never thought I'd want to go to a rave. As much as I love music, the thought of hours and hours of the same beat didn't sound appealing to me. Nevertheless, when I found out that The Chemical Brothers would be doing a set at Nocturnal Wonderland, I knew I had to be there.

Nocturnal Wonderland is a music festival that has been taking place yearly in Los Angeles for 13 years. Concentrating on electronica, drum & base and jungle music, they had 4 stages with great headliners like Paul Van Dyk, Benny Benassi, DJ Fresh, Carl Cox and more; aside from the Chem Bros of course. More than a music fest, Nocturnal is a sensory experience. There were light shows, an abundance of color and enough good vibes to keep the party going until the morning. This year, it took place in the heart of downtown Los Angeles, surrounded by skyscrapers, taking over 6 blocks. It was scheduled for 7pm to 4am... I never thought I would make it to 4 o'clock but I did, arriving home, very happily at 6, right on time to feed my cat!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I went to the first couple of Nocturnal Wonderlands. I hope that wasn't your first Rave..hahahah..You went to a good franchise one though.

8:15 AM  
Blogger OneEar said...

Sometimes I wake up with a twist in my back. Do you think acupuncture would help?

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home