My Life As A Princess

Okay, I'm not really a princess but it's definitely a close call. This blog is a product of love. Everybody should know about the cool things in life and sometimes also about the not-so-cool.

Monday, July 02, 2007

Movie Time! Take 2!

Little Children

This is not a happy-go-jolly movie. Little Children is one of those films that make you feel troubled. Each character has flaws that are significant to their roles in society and standards of healthy living. They hurt (themselves and those around them) and even though they’re wrong in so many ways, you wish nothing but the best for them, you feel for them. This, to me is exceptional. If I film can make me feel that way it gets 2 thumbs up.





The Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

Boring. I yawned a couple of times. It lacked the humor, action and suspense of the first.
This take at Fantastic Four is watchable but tedious at times. It had a couple of good special-effect sequences and the silver dude was awesome but other then that: BLAH.

*Side Note: Jessica Alba looks really freaky on this film. I can’t put my finger on it but she was not her usual hot self here.


1 Comments:

Blogger gentillefille said...

Hey there,
You can contact me regarding your question at info@gentillefille.com

Merci!

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home