My Life As A Princess

Okay, I'm not really a princess but it's definitely a close call. This blog is a product of love. Everybody should know about the cool things in life and sometimes also about the not-so-cool.

Monday, July 30, 2007

Food & 2 Flicks: Not Simultaneously.

Zen Munching

Asian eating delights in one spot: Zen Zoo promises to gift you with a little Zen in the Zoo of life! Their small locale in Hollywood is a breath of fresh air. A friend and I went for lunch, we ordered a yummy Thai Salad, the Dim Sum sampler and Boba Teas that turned out to be delightful. Perfect for a lite lunch! So good...



A Kick & A Laugh

I usually don't care much for martial arts-type movies. When friends urged me to watch Kung Fu Hustle I said I eventually would. I would postpone movie dates involving this title and finally I had to give in, the result? I was wrong, they were right! This over-the-top, eccentrically hilarious take on Kung Fu Masters and mobsters is hilarious. Drowning in special effects and ludicrous kung fu matches this movie will keep you laughing the whole time. It almost feels like you're watching an animated film. It's so unrealistically fabulous and well done. A must watch.



Dark & Interesting, Just The Way I Like It (Sometimes)

I can't believe I never saw this movie until now! It captured me after the first 10 minutes and it's on my favorites list on top 5. It's part fiction, part psychological, a little humorous, sometimes creepy and persistently engaging! Donnie Darko is haunting yet magnificent!

*The soundtrack is fantastic, now is my wish list!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home