My Life As A Princess

Okay, I'm not really a princess but it's definitely a close call. This blog is a product of love. Everybody should know about the cool things in life and sometimes also about the not-so-cool.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Make Me Movie You!

I know the title of this post makes no sense at all but I think it sounds really cute so there you go, it is what it is.

It somehow feels like I've been spending more time watching movies than eating and although I really want to find a balance I can't help all the movie-watching, hence, the following movie reports:

Transformers

Wow, wow, wow... Wait, again: WOW! If you could see me right now, you'd notice my eyes widening up and the mix of a happy-smirk and exclamation mark spread all over my face! This movie was out-of-this-world remarkable.

Transformers is packed with humor and action. I didn't move, blink or even breathe... That's how fun and enthralling it is. Initially I didn't want to see it, I thought it was going to be a total waste of my time, boy was I mistaken...

Movie critics have given this film terrible reviews but we all know that the only great movie critic in this planet is me, so forget about the rest and go see it immediately!



*Side note: I would love to have a little mojo!


The Usual Suspects

I had no idea this was a must-see classic in the mystery/crime genre. I told a friend I hadn't seen it and he brought it to my house, sat me down and I fell asleep... Now, the reason why I fell asleep had nothing to do with the movie, so after finally watching it I must say I'm very glad I did.

For the majority of the film I was delivered an intriguing and complex story to which there seems to be no easy answer. When the final piece of the puzzle is put in place, the entire film is turned on its head. The Usual Suspects is more than just a film with a clever ending, it's smart altogether, fabulous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home