My Life As A Princess

Okay, I'm not really a princess but it's definitely a close call. This blog is a product of love. Everybody should know about the cool things in life and sometimes also about the not-so-cool.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Once Again, Much To Tell

Walking Artistically

The second Thursday of every month, Downtown LA's galleries open their doors to the public for Downtown Art Walk, a self-guided tour featuring established and up-and-coming artists. Meli and I checked it out this month and it's something I can see myself adding to my calendar religiously. This event is well-planned, suiting for all tastes and accessible... In my book, very close to perfection!



Run Forest, Run

My very hot and sexy friend Mauro put together a team with some of his friends and signed up to race at The World Famous Mud Run in Camp Pendleton. I, as the wonderful friend that I am, joined them in support (and to see hot Marines). I never thought it would be so fun, even though the people competing were very serious about it, the main objective was to have fun and fun it was!



Tapas on a Tuesday

I was craving tapas and a friend said he knew just the place. We went to Cobras & Matadors, located close to The Grove, a small establishment that serves up tasty tapas in an unpretentious environment. My favorite was the cheese platter, which came strongly recommended by my handsome companion winning him a bunch of points in the Princess' book of eats! Delish!



Music for the Soul

If I didn't know any better, I would say that music flows through my veins instead of blood. Well, imagine the level of happiness in me when I meet a man who isn't only handsome and charming but to top it off makes beautiful music? I'm hooked! Check out his jams at his producer's page. Click here NOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home