My Life As A Princess

Okay, I'm not really a princess but it's definitely a close call. This blog is a product of love. Everybody should know about the cool things in life and sometimes also about the not-so-cool.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Visiting The Parentals: Don't Bother in Arizona!

My sister and I drove 4 ½ hours to Arizona with the purpose seeing Mom for her birthday and spending some time away from the city and devoted to our parents. They live in a small town in the middle of nowhere so there wasn't much to do. So with not much to do one has to improvise... So I did.

Movie Time: Sexo, Pudor & Lágrimas (Sex, Shame and Tears)

Directed by Antonio Serrano, Sexo, Pudor y Lágrimas is a comedy with strong psychological undertones dealing with lack of satisfaction in relationships and why it happens.

You'll laugh and enjoy it but it will leave you thoughtful and slightly sad. It's not all peachy when dealing with lust and the heart.



Work Out: Power Walk & Abs

My parents have a Treadmill and Ab Master in their home. I decided to take advantage of this and get some exercise done while doing not much at all.

First off, we have the NordicTrack X10 Incline Trainer which is swift and easy to use, very fun. The incline feature kicks ass!



Then we have the Ab Master, which seems like it would be great but really didn't do much for me. I did 5 sets of 30 reps for 4 days and never felt a thing... Maybe I wasn't doing it right... It makes working your abs fun but it might not work at all...



After 4 days in Arizona's small town, home to my Parents, cactus, rattlesnakes and some wild bunnies, we were ready to get back to the city and away from the dessert!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home