My Life As A Princess

Okay, I'm not really a princess but it's definitely a close call. This blog is a product of love. Everybody should know about the cool things in life and sometimes also about the not-so-cool.

Monday, April 09, 2007

Jam & Laugh

Jam on the Rocks

On Saturday, a couple of friends and I headed to Red Rock on the Sunset strip. This is one of my favorite places to go to when I feel like having a little bit of everything. The main floor offers casual dining where the menu is made of American classics, two bars, a dartboard and a smoking balcony. Upstairs, you'll find a lounge, another bar, a small dance floor and a smoking patio where the resident DJ spins pop, rock, R&B and a few surprise oldies here and there. The vibe is casual; there are no lines to get in, no cover charge, valet parking in the rear and no dress code… It's all about having a good time!



Laughter + Drinks = Happies!

On Sunday I visited the Improv Olympic West in Hollywood. I was originally headed towards the movies but got there late, so decided to check out a show instead. The Improv offers stand-up classes during the day and shows in the evenings. One of their students was Mike Meyers so you know there’s talent there. Making it to the 8 o’clock show allowed for an evening of sipping on great drinks and having a good laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home