My Life As A Princess

Okay, I'm not really a princess but it's definitely a close call. This blog is a product of love. Everybody should know about the cool things in life and sometimes also about the not-so-cool.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Sports & Beer: Not Only For Guys!

I’m not much into sports but I love it when a new season is starting and everyone is all hyped up! Yesterday, I joined the guys at Barney’s Beanery to watch the Clippers beat the Lakers.

Barney’s Beanery must have been designed for 20 something year-old guys. It’s loud, full of route 66 memorabilia, they serve up many variations of comfort food and a lot to choose from in beer.

The first Barney’s opened in Hollywood in the 1920s and has been a hit ever since. They branched out to Santa Monica in 2004 and then to Pasadena last year.

If you’re single, young and like sports, this is surely the place to be.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home