My Life As A Princess

Okay, I'm not really a princess but it's definitely a close call. This blog is a product of love. Everybody should know about the cool things in life and sometimes also about the not-so-cool.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Crepes On A Sidewalk

I had been eyeing this little café for a couple of months already and I kept telling myself to stop and check it out but never had the time. So on Tuesday I told my boyfriend that we should have dinner there and I finally got the chance to venture into its eating delights.

Solar de Cahuenga is a delightful little surprise for your taste buds, pocket and comfort zone. It’s a no-frills eatery that serves up savory crepes at a moderate price in a café style setting. You walk up to the counter, place your order, choose a table and 15 minutes later, a happy-faced employee delivers your meal to you for your great enjoyment.

Outdoor seating is provided on the sidewalk covered by a tent that makes you feel like you’re still inside.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home