My Life As A Princess

Okay, I'm not really a princess but it's definitely a close call. This blog is a product of love. Everybody should know about the cool things in life and sometimes also about the not-so-cool.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

East Coast Trip - Boston

Boston was my first stop. Amazing City. I know I'm usually falling in love all over the place but Boston left me breathless. I stayed at R's place with her adorable Hubby and her new baby (the cutest dog in the east-coast). I wish she would adopt me so I can move in with them!

Here we go:


Can You Hear Me? This is Yum!

Loud, busy and boozing with fun. At Whiskey's Smokehouse the food is cheap, the drinks were good and the crowd was a mix of college students and young adults (after-work people) looking for a good evening munch & drink.

'Good Shit'



Happily Snowed In - Cocktails & A First Time

On my second day in Boston, I got to experience a snowstorm from the comfort of R's couch. She made her world famous sandwiches (they're totally fantastic, she should cater) and killer cocktails. We watched The Rocky Horror Picture Show. I was a Rocky Horror virgin... Not anymore! (I loved it).



Boston Cream Pie...

The Omni Parker House is home to the original Boston Cream Pie, this charming restaurant is located inside the Omni Parker Hotel. One of Boston's oldest restaurants. It's divine!



St. Patty's Day Partying

The East Coast takes St. Patrick’s Day really seriously. For obvious reasons of course, plus Boston is a college town so the Irish and non-Irish all wanted to party. We ended up at a place called The Bar Room. Not the most exciting place in the world, but considering that most places had lines that ran down entire blocks, it was perfect! After dancing, drinking and scouting hot party-goers, we ended up at Mickey D's where a very drunk blonde beauty decided to share her peeing experience with us (she peed right on McD's floor, in front of everyone).

Brunch Me Happy

One of my favorite eateries was American Joe's , their brunch was just fabulous. We had Eggs Benedict, Mimosas and fabulously fluffy pancakes. It was better than good!

Shopping Pretty

Newbury Street is sort of like a 3rd Street Promenade replacing the bums with architecture dating from the 1800's. It consists of 8 pretty blocks filled with shops, boutiques, chain stores, salons, spas, restaurants and coffee shops. Perfect for an afternoon of shopping fun!



Historic Walk, Good Exercise Too!

Like a good tourist, I couldn't leave Boston without doing the Freedom Trail self-guided tour. Freedom Trail is a 2.5-mile path that leads to 16 of the country's most significant landmarks. The sites are not adaptations or re-creations; they're the real thing and that made it unique, fabulous and amazing!




Side Note: Other places I visited were China Pearl Restaurant, best Dim Sum in town, McCormick & Schmicks, good seafood and amazing shrimp wraps, Faneuil Hall/Quincy Market, food heaven, everything you might want to eat in Boston, fast-food style, cheap, delicious, The Bell in Hand, the oldest Tavern in the US (established in 1720), The North End, kind of like a Little Italy, very charming, gorgeous, Harvard Square, home to Harvard University, majestic, impressive!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I had nickle for everytime someone peed next to me at McDonalds...

GOOD TIMES!!

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home