My Life As A Princess

Okay, I'm not really a princess but it's definitely a close call. This blog is a product of love. Everybody should know about the cool things in life and sometimes also about the not-so-cool.

Saturday, March 10, 2007

Hot & Sweaty: Yoga Time!

I heard the buzz about Bikram Yoga and had to check it out. I haven’t been able to decide if I’m crazy about it yet but 2 classes into it I can definitely say I like it. It’s a different approach to working out, and I like the fact that it focuses on wellness of body and mind as a whole. I’m a cardio kinda girl but I can see how this works.

Bikram Yoga is a class that goes over several yoga positions to stretch and strengthen specific muscles, it takes places in a heated room, conditioning your muscles and stimulating your organs, glands and nerves.

I visited the Yoga studio in Silverlake, where they’re running an awesome introductory offer for first-timers (pay $20 and get 7 consecutive days of unlimited Yoga sessions). The staff was very helpful in guiding me towards a great first-time experience and I will definitely be completing my first-timer series and possibly making it a part of my health, mind & body rituals.


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah Yoga its pretty amazing, never tried it but heard good things... jajaja

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home