My Life As A Princess

Okay, I'm not really a princess but it's definitely a close call. This blog is a product of love. Everybody should know about the cool things in life and sometimes also about the not-so-cool.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Still Doing The Wednesday Thing...

I told myself to slow down a bit and try to only go out on weekends but it's been so hard to follow through with it... Yesterday I had dinner at Chadaka Thai with two beauties: Lore & Silvana. We then had post-dinner drinks at The Chalet, a hidden, comfy, speak-easy spot in Eagle Rock that resembles a Swiss countryside home.

This place offers the basics: Affordable drinks and background jams… It’s such a chill spot that going here on a weekday doesn’t feel like ‘going out’ at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home