My Life As A Princess

Okay, I'm not really a princess but it's definitely a close call. This blog is a product of love. Everybody should know about the cool things in life and sometimes also about the not-so-cool.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

I'm In Love - Shoe Craze!

I love shoes! They are the one thing that you can ALWAYS count on. They will always fit, they make or break your outfit and they can dress up or dress down anything you pair them with. My favorite season for shoe shopping is Spring because you can get away with wearing close-toe shoes or sandals, high or low heals, pretty much everything goes!

Here's my immediate wish list:

BCBG Girls "Ileney" Wedge - $98



Donald J. Pliner Zip - $239



Tribeca by Kenneth Cole "Bell-Erina" Wedge - $79



Tory Burch Reva Ballet Flats - $195




I think I need a sugar-daddy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home