My Life As A Princess

Okay, I'm not really a princess but it's definitely a close call. This blog is a product of love. Everybody should know about the cool things in life and sometimes also about the not-so-cool.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Cheap Beauty... Why Not?

I used to think that cheap stuff would be bad for my skin, hair and body... I use to think that if it cost less than $20 it probably wasn't good... I was wrong! I've discovered awesome products that do the job wonderfully.

These are my picks:

Unwanted hair: I used to wax. I still do, in some places... But waxing my legs was so painful, time consuming and frustrating that I decided to start shaving. I bought an electric shaving system and one day on a trip when I forgot to bring the charger, I had to run to the closest convenience store and buy razors. I came upon Noxzema's 4-blade razors for women! They are fantastic! Better than my electric thingy and I can buy 4 for under $5. That's beauty! I get them at Target but I'm sure every drugstore must have them.



Skin: I used Murad, Clinique and DDF for a very long time but one day I used some of my sister's Aveeno products and I fell in love! Their Positively Radiant line does make me feel positive and radiant and I'm spending a quarter of what I would spend before. The cost of their products range between $6 to $12 providing great results.



Hair: My favorite was Fekkai, it still is in some way. But in the quest for budgeting I decided to experiment with other brands and I must say that Biolage by Matrix products are not bad at all. They feel healthy and smell good and I leave my hair looking great! I can pay $12 for a bottle of shampoo instead of $25 and feel great about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home