My Life As A Princess

Okay, I'm not really a princess but it's definitely a close call. This blog is a product of love. Everybody should know about the cool things in life and sometimes also about the not-so-cool.

Monday, November 06, 2006

Ten Hotties with a Voice!

I saw the Ten Tenors in concert at the Pantages Theatre last weekend and it was amazing. These guys can sing... Well duh, huh? They are very hot and I loved their accent! At the beginning of their show, they announced they'd be playing their songs and other songs by other people/groups, I thought: "Cool... That sounds like fun", but when they did Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen I felt an electric shock of wonder shoot up my spine... It was magnificent!

I'm getting their brand new CD and I'll definitely check them out again on their next visit... Backstage tix would be awesome, these guys are hot!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home