My Life As A Princess

Okay, I'm not really a princess but it's definitely a close call. This blog is a product of love. Everybody should know about the cool things in life and sometimes also about the not-so-cool.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Viva Las Vegas

I was in Vegas this past weekend. It stops being very exciting after the third time you go in a year but its still fascinating in a very tourist way. This time we stayed at a condo in a resort surrounded by palm trees, golf courses and lagoon-looking pools. Nothing fabulous but quite comfy and ideal for the group of people in our party. I have family visiting from over-seas and from other states so we did a lot of walking, sightseeing and the activities tourists do. Our itinerary consisted of walking, stopping for pictures, eating, walking some more and stopping for pictures ever again.

I wish I had something exciting to report. Being with my family is a blast but our inside jokes could hardly amuse anybody else but us so aside from strongly recommending that we do one of your meals at the Spice Market Buffet at the Aladdin, I have not much more to say. Next time my dear readers... Next time I'll deliver entertainment that should fall into the same category as a girls-gone-wild video. Promise!


">

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home