My Life As A Princess

Okay, I'm not really a princess but it's definitely a close call. This blog is a product of love. Everybody should know about the cool things in life and sometimes also about the not-so-cool.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Party: Bodies Shake in Las Vegas!

I met up with Claudia (my hot friend from New York) In Las Vegas for a weekend of fun surrounded by slot machines, blackjack, booze and poker.

We were supposed to meet on Friday evening but her flight got delayed 4 hours. Luckily, lovely Gina was in Vegas too and we got hooked up with VIP entrance and an all night champagne pass at Body English at the Hard Rock Hotel (one of my favorite places in Vegas). Steve Taylor was hosting a Fashion Show and the dj was spinning jams that were out of this world! I love that place, it's totally awesome. Bluntly put, that's all I'm going to say.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deadman said...

Princess - Are you a friend of Denis'?

If you are, would you e-mail me, please?

I'm at kotgd at yahoo dot com.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home