My Life As A Princess

Okay, I'm not really a princess but it's definitely a close call. This blog is a product of love. Everybody should know about the cool things in life and sometimes also about the not-so-cool.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Little Women, Great Play!

I was given the wonderful opportunity (thanks to Daria) to see Little Women at The Pantages Theatre on Friday. L and I entered the theatre expecting the traditional Little Women played as usual and found an energetic performance with a very talented cast and a new meaning to this timeless classic. I loved every minute of it. Jo's character made me cry, laugh and gasp with amusement and although the vocals weren't as strong as usually expected for a musical, the play as a whole was enjoyable, strong and engaging. Another thing was the set, I loved the way it changed around from scene to scene; it was very thoughtful and cute, it moved around (literally) and complimented the play in the most perfect of ways. Definitely 4 thumbs up!

(Wait, I only have 2 thumbs... Oh well).

2 Comments:

Blogger Tasp said...

I saw the movie but never the play. Did you cry?

11:29 AM  
Blogger Princess Me said...

I shed a tear.

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home