My Life As A Princess

Okay, I'm not really a princess but it's definitely a close call. This blog is a product of love. Everybody should know about the cool things in life and sometimes also about the not-so-cool.

Friday, August 11, 2006

L'effleur Des Sens - Made Me Feel Hot & Bothered

"An exceptional cabaret show brimming with the mystery and beauty of french cabaret.
Leffleur des Sens caresses the senses, arouses the imagination and reinvents the stage as foreplay to whatever happens behind closed doors. Cati Jean, French director & choreographer of Leffleur des Sens, brings you a visual seduction unparalleled and unmatched by any other show. Eight professional, trained dancers perform a variety show diverse in form, music and mood. Cati, inspired by the French variety cabaret, combines beauty, strength, and mystery to create a powerful story on stage."


-LA NightLife


"It's hard not to appreciate a show that uses mounting orgasmic moans as a source of tempo and rhythm. With seven magnificently titillating and scantily clad dancers, L'effleur des Sens reveal a playfully erotic and surprisingly fresh French cabaret. Choreographer Jean Cati offers enough sensuality to tease the voyeuristic soul, but manages to keep the ambience cool and casual with tongue-in-cheek humor. The afterparty kicks in around midnight, and the dance floor opens with world-beat music spinning late into the evening."

-FlavorPill LA

Need I say more? I arrived to the show burning with anticipation (I love to see beautiful women), throughout the show I did my best to take mental notes on the sensual movements, at the end of the show, I ran home with a smirk on my face! Fantastic!

L'effleur Des Sens, go see it!


2 Comments:

Blogger Tasp said...

I was there and yea they are all beautiful. Now I want to be a tap dancer.

Thanks for being there with me beyotch.

Tee hee hee

9:20 AM  
Blogger Tasp said...

Yea I was there with you and the ladies are beautiful and now I want to be a tap dancer.

Thanks for being there Beyotch!

Tee hee hee

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home