My Life As A Princess

Okay, I'm not really a princess but it's definitely a close call. This blog is a product of love. Everybody should know about the cool things in life and sometimes also about the not-so-cool.

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

The Happy Places

In the last two weeks, I've visited a bunch of old favorites like Olé where Meli, V, C and I ordered Sangria and tapas and talked about all the random things that people who have drank too much sangria talk about, Big Wangs , where SIZE MATTERS and Chadaka Thai, where I've fallen in love with their yellow curry chicken.


There have been some new places also...

One night was dedicated to Cat & Fiddle, for an Angeleno that loves exploring, I had never been to this place and I found it to be charming. It's a pub that doesn't feel like a pub, located in Hollywood across the street from a busy happening nightclub, it's a mellow place, a patio lined by trees with an indoor fireplace and friendly staff.

Another fabulous finding was Cliffs Edge, located in trendy Silver Lake, slightly hidden from the world and completely fascinating. When Lore and I arrived, our jaws dropped at the view, I think there's seating inside but upon entering, you're greeted by a garden patio sitting under a giant ficus tree. We ordered Polenta topped with mushrooms and fresh shaved parmesan cheese and their special lobster and crab ravioli. Every bite, every taste, every minute there was delicious.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home