My Life As A Princess

Okay, I'm not really a princess but it's definitely a close call. This blog is a product of love. Everybody should know about the cool things in life and sometimes also about the not-so-cool.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

The Power of Motion

I joined the gym again. After going for a long time and then quitting and doing nothing for an ever longer time, my once spectacular body had fallen out of shape, my sense of sexual appeal was minimal and I found myself feeling tired and bored and depressed. I took action and I joined the gym. Once again I am part of the gym culture that idolizes flat bellies, toned muscles and hard butts. It's been two weeks since I joined and I feel great. My energy levels are soaring through the sky and my sexual appetite is following right along. May the workout fairies bless the gym forever.

<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home