My Life As A Princess

Okay, I'm not really a princess but it's definitely a close call. This blog is a product of love. Everybody should know about the cool things in life and sometimes also about the not-so-cool.

Monday, September 22, 2008

It's About Time...

While some might argue that the electronica scene in Los Angeles is limited to silicon-breast-donning women and men without shirts partying at the various festivals going on during the year, it is also safe to mention that it goes a little beyond raves and house parties. There’s always Avalon and Giant @ Vanguard and an occasional night dedicated to this genre at several nightclubs throughout town where all kinds of people gather to dance.

I’ve been to Vanguard several times and now it’s time to say something about it: I love it. I love the people in crazy outfits, I like the sweaty mass moving in unison, I like the electro-fetishists, the women who are showing too much, the men who are shamelessly looking too bluntly and above all, I love the DJs.

I was there on Saturday to celebrate P’s Bday. There was a hat party going on, Richard Vission spinning and the VIP was being re-opened after a remodel. Fun times, fun crowd, fun me… Yay!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home